How chiropractic care can help you
Chiropractic is the third-largest primary care health care profession, after medicine and dentistry. Every year, more than 4 million Canadians receive chiropractic care from over 5000 Doctors of Chiropractic throughout Canada. Chiropractors are not just “back doctors”.
Meet our team of Chiropractors here at Glenbourne Chiropractic in the short video below.
Chiropractors treat conditions such as:
- Neck and back pain
- Headaches (including migraine headaches)
- Whiplash and motor vehicle accidents
- Disc problems
- Rotator cuff injuries and frozen shoulder
- Sciatica and leg pain
- Repetitive stress disorders (carpal tunnel syndrome, golfer’s and tennis elbow)
- Strain caused by postural problems
- Foot problems
- Numbness and/or tingling in the arms or legs
- TMJ (jaw pain)
- Other sports and work related injuries
Chiropractors can play a major role in preventative care. Find out more in our FAQ, including what to expect on your first visit.
- Journal of the Canadian Chiropractic Association
- Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics